Monday, June 9, 2014

Teresa Collins-Save The Date-Layout

The weekend was a quiet rainy weekend. I played in my craft room and thought I would create something from the Save The Date line. I have lots of photos from my sister's wedding to have fun with and decided to play with my scraps as I listened to the rain.

I used a light brown cardstock as the base and couple of pattern papers to layer. I angled the photos in a slight diagonal to shake things up a bit. I am happy with the results. This layout makes me smile when I see my beautiful sister at her wedding dress fitting. So glad I was there to snap the pics!

Supplies:
Teresa Collins-Save The Date pattern papers, die cuts, tags, & enamel dots
Maggie Holmes-gold tape labels, photo overlays, gold rub-ons, & resin flowers
Dear Lizzy-gold Thickers
Gold Ribbon and Doilies








Have a lovely day! ~ Tisha




6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with all the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I especially love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout, the colors are so pretty against your sepia photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is stunning.
    I love that you printed your photos in sepia and save the white dress for the wedding :)
    The colours in here are beautiful and I like the touches of gold.
    Your sister's dress is beautiful and she is a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I really love the gold touches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress and beautiful layout. I love the colors (especially the gold!)

    ReplyDelete