Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Maggie Holmes-Styleboard Layout

I truly love Maggie Holmes paper lines and Styleboard did not disappoint! I don't think I will use most of the horse items, but there is plenty of other loveliness to work with in the line.  I decided to use Style board for a couple of snaps of hubby and I from one of our travels. 




For this layout, I played with some modeling paste and used my Heidi Swap floral stencil. I have not used this stencil yet as I just never seemed to "like" it, but yeah, I liked it on this layout. I mixed the plain ole modeling paste with some generic gray paint and some tinsel Color Shine mist. I also broke out the watercolor paint and added some teal tint over the page. It was fun!




I added the cork heart paper strips to top and bottom after the layout was completed since I must have cut some paper off the "love this" sheet. When I went to put it in my album, I noticed it was a shorty! So I improvised and added some strips. It turned out great. Happy accident!



Supplies Used:
Maggie Holmes Styleboard Papers, diecuts, & chipboard pieces
Fancy Pants Glassine Bag
WRMK gold heart vellum
American Crafts Glitter cardstock & Thickers
Jillibean Soup tile stickers
Studio Calico vellum stickers
MME washi tape
Generic gold brads & stick pin
Found gold button
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Heidi Swap Color Shine Mist & Stencil


Thanks for stopping by and letting me share a layout!
Tisha :)



8 comments:

  1. LOVE those Maggie Holmes chipboard pieces, this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love all the layering

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! The details and layering are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous! I love all the texture and layering you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the texture paste! I **HAD** to have some once, drove 45 mins across town, through rush hour, played with it once and haven't done it since, LOL! :) Love that you used it here as an accent - need to remember this as inspiration! :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, Tisha, love the texture and dimension you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love those "happy accidents" :)
    You layout is lovely. I like how you coloured the paste for you layout.
    Great photos as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I haven't gotten the chipboard from the line because I wasn't sure what to do with the horses, lol. But I love what you have done with this layout! It really rocks :)

    ReplyDelete