Monday, April 28, 2014

Maggie Holmes Styleboard Layout Share

Sharing a layout I completed in response to YouTuber Kitty-Scrapper's 500 subbie challenge. I did not get it uploaded in time for the challenge, but thought I would share at large today.

The challenge was to use pattern paper as background, use two stamps, have two clusters and be 12x12 in size. 500 Subbie Challenge

I love pattern paper and I love layers and clusters and I love stamps! How could I go wrong! 

These photos are not the best. I seemed to have saved them at a low resolution for some reason.



I had fun keeping the design on an vertical placement. I tend to do a three element triangle design placement on most layouts. This was a challenge layout, so I challenged myself! :-)


I decided to tuck a smaller replicate photo above the main photo. I thought it was cute! I pop dotted some layers to create the dimension between the paper elements.


This is an embossed stamp image. I plan to do more embossed on vellum!  Those white dots are my baked pony bead dupe enamel dots!


Here is more stamping using an old, old, old creative cafe stamp and then of course the plus roller stamps in honor of Kitty Scrapper!

Thanks for looking!!  Tisha



No comments:

Post a Comment