Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Little Bit of Fun

 My goal to scrapping is to enjoy the creative process and have something sweet to look at in my album. I love to flip through photos and find one or more to put on a layout.
I am currently enjoying glassine bags. I have just about depleted my supply!

For this layout, I had half a bag that was leftover from another project. It had been embossed using Teresa Collins Honeycomb embossing folder. I love that extra texture.

I used Maggie Holmes Styleboard as the background. Then pulled from my new 6x6 pad-PrintShop. I used vellum diecuts from the Crate Paper-Oh Darling collection. I can't remember where the big doily diecut came from, it has been waiting for a place on a layout for a bit. I added some Amy Tangerine Plus-One stickers.

A little bit of fun creating a page with some cute niece and nephew photos riding around in my niece's princess jeep.
Love My Family!






Thanks for stopping by!  Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment