Monday, May 5, 2014

Not So Everyday.

Take every opportunity to scrapbook the not so everyday and scrapbook something that is not so ordinary.

Over the weekend, I was playing with some challenges for National Scrapbook Day. I wanted to scrapbook some photos from my sister's wedding shower. I had these oh so cute photos of the pretty cake and table setting her friends had put together. I had to scrapbook these photos. I had the usual people shots and opening gift shots, but these photos... Honestly, it is what I remember the most.  My sister's friends had baked cute bakery items and the sweetest cake. They went to every flea market shop in the area and bought all the dainty tea cups and serving plates they could find.  It was so delightful! This is really what I wanted to scrapbook for my album.  So I did!






I used my Webster Pages Sprinkled with Love Alison Kreft papers and lots of gold trimings. I used Art Anthology Gold medium to make modeling paste hearts on the background. I love this medium! Then I used pink thickers from the Amy Tangerine Plus One for my title. Absolutely enjoyed this page.

Have a sweet day! Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment