Friday, March 27, 2015

Facebook Challenge-Return to an Older Collection!


Last month (February), the challenge at NicoleJones911's Facebook group was to use product from an older collection in your stash. Facebook Group Link I went with my collection of Capture Life from Echo Park.  I love this collection but have not used much from it.

 
I love the heart film slides paper and decided to create layout with it. I grabbed some  photos of my cats loving on each other. It went together simply.



I supplemented the Capture Life collection with some brads and buttons from different Teresa Collins collections and American Crafts Thickers. However, I did use the stickers from the Capture Life that were "too cute" to use before this layout.  I really enjoyed the challenge using up an older collection!

 
Have a marvelous Friday! ~Tisha


Layout Supplies Used
Echo Park Capture Life Collection-Papers and Stickers
American Craft Cardstock and Thickers
Teresa Collins Brads, Buttons, and Tag
Studio Calico Chipboard Camera, Hearts, and Vellum Arrow


9 comments:

  1. Greetings Tisha, love it, those are some happy cats you have. What a sweet layout and fun embellishments.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. They know they rule the throne!

      Delete
  2. I love this! It's nice to discover some "old" stuff in your stash and find a ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny, how excited we get using our older stuff? :P

      Delete
  3. Aw, what a sweet layout for your adorable photos, Tisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job with the Echo Park! Such sweet kitties. I love how you layered up the tags and embellished them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection. Great page, Tisha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout!!!! And not just because it is featuring your adorable kitties :)
    Such fun bright colours and I like the tags at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete